- Embrace change
We either become stagnant just living to exist or we grow, change, and exist to live. Everything dies except ‘change’. Keep abreast of world developments and current trends, identify one that suits you and keep up with it to stay relevant. If you want to stay fresh and modern-looking, you need to get out of your comfort zone.
- Maintain personal hygiene
- Shower daily and build a skin care routine
- Practice good dental hygiene
- Use deodorant – Choose one that is made with natural ingredients like ‘Smelly-No-More’ or clean with bicarbonate soda on your armpit if you have strong body odour
- Smile, love yourself Love comes from within your heart. All of us have it and it is within us. Let it flow with love and gratitude.